To Shop for items abailable now go to our retail shopping page at: www.etsy.com (KimonoDesignsInc).
Our products can also be seen at many fine craft shows listed below. Email for information about shows in your area where you can visit us.
- Chicago, IL: Evanston - Fountain Square
- Cincinnati, OH: Winterfair
- Columbus, OH: Winterfair
- Indianapolis IN: Broad Ripple
- Prairie Village, KS: Praire Village Art Show
- Lexington, KY: Kentucky Crafted
- Madison, WI: Art on the Square
- St. Louis, MO: Japanese Festival & Artist Boutique,
Greater St. Louis Art Association at Queeny Park
- Springfield, IL: Edwards Place Arts Festival
- Springfield, MO: Walnut St. Art Festival & Art in the Park
Kimono Designs products are available at over 100 stores across the country. Contact us for the name of stores nearest you.
Shops and gallery owners and buyers, please try convenient E-Box.
- You contact me and tell me which products you’re interested in.
- I photograph about 10-20 items from each category and email you the digital images.
- You select the items you would like to order by the their numbers.
- I confirm your order by email and ship it within days.
Click on this link www.wholesalecrafts.com for wholesale information. Buyers need to register for an access code to use this site. Call 1-888-427-2381 to register. Once you are registered as a buyer, contact me for images of current inventory. Since I am using vintage kimono, the selection changes constantly and items are unique.